1. Saw it today and it was hilarious! It was one of those movies where you start laughing at something and at some point you start thinking, "Okay, it might be good if you inhaled sometime soon!"

This movie was done by the same people who did The 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up so you know it's going to be funny. Add that to the American Pie-esque "We have to lose our virginities by the time we go to college" feel and you have a really funny high school movie.

What makes this movie different from American Pie is that in American Pie, the guys are cute. A different woman would find each one of them attractive. It's hard to believe they have trouble getting girls because you're watching the movie going, "How in the hell is it difficult for those guys to have sex?"

In this movie, the two (okay, three) main characters are average looking so it's more believable that these guys have a hard time getting (or even talking to) girls.

Two co-dependent high school seniors (Hill and Cera) are forced to deal with separation anxiety after their plan to stage a booze-soaked party goes awry.
    (from imdb)
  2. Evan: You changed your name to McLovin?
    Seth: It doesn't have a first name, it just says McLovin!
    Evan: The guys either going think 'here's another guy with a fake ID', or here's McLovin, 25 year old Hawaiian organ donor.
    Fogell: I am McLovin.

Officer Michaels: McLovin?
    Officer Slater: [pause] That's such a cool name.
    Officer Michaels: I know. It sounds like a sexy hamburger.

3. I'm not knocking the American Pie movies. I thought they were original and hilarious when they first came out. I have all three of them on DVD. I still start laughing when someone says, "This one time? At Band Camp?"

What I meant was, Superbad takes that American Pie genre (as brilliant as it was) and improves on it.
  4. I can't wait to see this.
  5. I'm really excited to see this too...I love all the movies these guys have made!
  6. I saw it on Friday...very funny!
  7. I must see it. Didn't have time this past weekend. I must go check it out on my day off.
  8. my cousin and i saw it over the weekend... the theater was packed! i thought it was hilarious~
  9. I loooooove this movie!

Officer Michaels: I can't believe this is happening AGAIN!!
  10. DH and I saw it last nite. LOVED IT!

The blood stain was so gross yet so hilarious!!!!
  11. This movie is so wrong, on so many levels BUT it's hilarious!!!
  12. I can't wait to see it :yes:
  13. "Gannngstaaas whats up guys??"

LOVED this movie!!! Everyone go see it!
  14. My SO and I just watched it today! We both loved it.
  15. Going to see it tonight, with some people from work at my suggestion. I hope it's good!