Super special UHG reveal

1. Last year I started exchanging emails with a lovely lady after she bought an item from me. We discovered some things we have in common: a love of Louboutins, and that we wear the same shoe size.

A few months ago she contacted me and said she would be clearing out her closet, with a list of CLs she was planning to sell. She has a fantastic collection, but one pair in particular caught my attention. One pair would be worthy of me ignoring my earlier plan to reduce spending and increase saving...

I didn't quite have the funds to pay upfront for the shoes, so for the past couple of months I sent through a portion of my pay so I could continue to save for an upcoming holiday (sweetest seller ever!). Well, I paid up and now they're here!

I wanted to tell you all about this very special pair because I know that you like-minded Louboutinistas will appreciate how special these shoes are to me, and how hard to find they are (especially if you have tiny feet!)

I am finally joining the group of tpfers who were able to get their hands on these special shoes... Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would own these.

Is anyone here for a live reveal? ;)
  2. Me!
  3. I won't drag it out... Obligatory box shot... :biggrin: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1371257997.632068.jpg
  4. Here!
  5. Ooh yay I have company :biggrin:

A little peek in the box.... This might give it away ;) ImageUploadedByPurseForum1371258674.331104.jpg
  6. Open it open's something strassed!
    Like a daffodile....
  7. Not a daffodile ;) but it does have a sky-high heel...

One more teaser shot before the full reveal.
  8. oooh, calypso?
  9. open! open! open!!!!
  10. You guessed it, dirtyaddiction!

Presenting my sparkly Calypso :heart:

I love them so much!
  11. More pics...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1371260632.949782.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1371260726.148694.jpg
  12. Lucky girl! They are magical shoes! :woohoo:
  13. Will post some better quality pics from my camera later. Please excuse the iPhone pics, I was too excited and had to share them ASAP :p
  14. These look amazing, congrats!
  15. Those shoes need a display case just for them. Congrats they are stunning and sexy!