Super Sexy Balenciaga Black Leather Fetish Boots

1. Girls, I have never spent so much on a pair of shoes before, but I did get them on sale (60% off!) so they were a fabulous deal.

What do you think? They look like fetish boots to me and I've always liked that crazy tie-me-up fashion. I need a party to go to....or should I wear them to work?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Crack a whip RockSteady.. those are HOT!!!!:cool:

3. very stunning, cool. I'd buy them if I could for the life of me figure out how to walk in them. How do you manage?

4. if you can walk in those... wow more power to you! I couldnt! really hot boots though!

5. I know, I know...I was really intimitated at first too. But the sales guy assurred me (of course) that they were no problem because of the design.

I usually can't wear more than 2 1/2 inch heels...and these are 3" inchers. They totally look like 5+ inch heels though, but they are platforms. I stood around the store walking in them for 15 minutes and they were definitely something I would want to spend more time sitting than standing or walking in. They were just too hot to say no to.

6. Oh, it looks like the heels are much higher. I've seen the Olsen's wearing these. They are unique!!

7. Oh...I love them! Would you say the are overly narrow? I'd love a pair but I have wide-ish feet.

8. They are not narrow the ones I got actually say 36 C on the box...and I technically wear a 5.5 C so they are perfect!

What size are you, Ambrosia? They had a size 38 at the store I went to. PM me if that's your size and I'll tell you who and where to call.

9. sexy!!!! u should get that!
    it'll look great on skinny jeans and the right dress!

10. love 'em, rock.:heart: :heart: :heart: i wear high platforms all the time. suffer for beauty, if they make you feel sexy, it is worth every wince...........:supacool: i will post a pix of me with boots in a sec since i owe you a post with me with black first ss03 pewter long strap!!

11. ^ Thanks, Chaus. Can't wait to see the pic!

12. very nice!!

13. I can't get these out of my mind. I would die for these. These definitely get me hot and bothered. Where and how much?

14. I've heard that NM in LV has some for $900, but I have no idea if there are any left. Good luck!

15. wow, those are definitely the most unique shoes i've seen. very interesting.