super fakes are scaring me!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am not sure what anyone else thinks but i have heard about super fakes but never really believed it until now i am not real great at authenticating a lv because i am still pretty new i mean i have been at it for 5 years but i don't have very many bags under my belt so can others give me their advice on these bags they really scare me :wtf: Oh and i have blurred out the site i seen them on because i do not advertise where people can get fakes i don't have any and to be truthful i hate even seeing them being carried :hysteric: maybe i am wrong here on thinking they are super fakes but they sure look it to me what you all think?

2. oops forgot the pics

blo11111111.jpg m926622222.jpg m9500999999999.jpg
  3. I think the Trouville looks fake because of the color pattern but I could be wrong also.
    You know what I wouldn't doubt though...they take pictures with the real bags, then send you a fake that would be fairly easy to spot. Then they make the return policy full of holes so it's hard to return the bag or get your money back and no other consumers would know about it. Not like with eBay's feedback system.

4. Hi, I asked already for you to post your fakes in the sticky appropriate for fakes. Right at the top of this Shopping Forum:yes:
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.