Super Cute Tiny Reveal!!!

lovemybirkin

May 29, 2011
Hi everyone, I would like to show you the cutie-patootie bags I got for my daughters! :smile:
I got a few other things, some twillys and such and a shawl but I can't stop staring at these....beyond adorable and amazing craftsmanship! My girls are calling them their "birkins".
I am posting all pics at once. Enjoy.

I placed them with a twilly box at the end so you could see how really tiny they are!

Attachments

• photo-5.JPG
    photo-5.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 1,211
  • photo-3.JPG
    photo-3.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 1,218
  • photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 1,228
  • photo-1.JPG
    photo-1.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 1,230
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 1,228
Hi everyone, I would like to show you the cutie-patootie bags I got for my daughters! :smile:
I got a few other things, some twillys and such and a shawl but I can't stop staring at these....beyond adorable and amazing craftsmanship! My girls are calling them their "birkins".

I placed them with a twilly box at the end so you could see how really tiny they are!

OOOH!!!!!!!! How cute are these?!!!! Congrats, lovemybirkin. :smile:
I think it is sweet that you are giving these to your daughters. I'm sure that they will love them. :smile:

Gah!! These are absolutely precious!!!