super cute ALDO boots for $49.98!! then 15% off!!

1. ALDO shoes - ALDO women's footwear for all occasions: dress boots, casual boots and city boots.

the price on the website is more than in the stores. The ones that are the great price are the med silver and bronze colors which are $49.98 in the stores. I got the med silver and they are HOT!!

ALDO shoes - ALDO women's footwear for all occasions: dress boots, casual boots and city boots.

click on the 15% OFF WHEN YOU SIGN UP, put in your info and it will give you a 15% off online code and printable coupon to take in the store. So these end up only being $42.48!!

2. Great deal!

3. I know! Retail is $170!!

4. wow -good deal, thank you :smile:

5. wow!! thank you! if only they shipped to hawaii

6. Aldo!! Love love love Aldo! Thanks!!

7. oh forgot to mention too that the choc brown ones are $119.98 in stores unlike the $149.98 posted online. Unfortunately though the black ones are $149.98!!

for those that don't have a store near them, call online customer service and see if they'll price match w/the store's price.

8. here's a modeling pic of the boots:

[​IMG]

9. Those boots are HOT!!!
    Funny hat though! lol!

10. i bought these before x-mas off their website for $79 and the store ended up price matching them when I brought in the receipt :smile: they are cute boots, fairly comfy for high heels too!