super cool balenciaga aviator bags $739 BIN

1. if i hadn't just bought that city i'd sooooooo be all over one of these! nooooooooooo... why couldn't they show up a month later or so? :crybaby:
  2. These really are crazy cool...

I'm sooooo in love with mine.
  3. i'm trying to convince my mother that the brown one needs to be my birthday present :devil:
  4. ^^ hope you get it annanas :party:
  5. thank you :biggrin: the convincing that it doesn't look like a camel rider's waterbag :wtf: isn't going all too well as of yet but maybe i'll get there :lol:
  6. I've been thinking about one of these,but they look small. Can someone who owns one, give me an idea of the size and what can fit in it? Thanks so much!
  7. oh noooooooooooooooo, lenabean, the pebbled aviators aren't small at all ;)...i would say they hold the same amount as the twiggy...le_junkie's got one of these & could probably tell you better though :flowers:
  8. My Pebbled Aviator can fit more than my Black Classique. I was pleasantly deceived. :graucho:

I thought owning my '03 Black Bbags were cool... The Aviator is Top Dog at the moment. I love it!
  9. Thanks Ladies! I should seriously consider this. :graucho:
  10. arghhhh i missed the end of the brown one! but it didn't have any bids so hopefully they'll relist it.. maybe even cheaper :graucho:
  11. I've been looking at these... they look so cool and the perfect size for me. But I imagine that they don't quite sit well on the body, no? Given the orientation of the shoulder strap, it looks like the bag would hang perpendicular (digging in) to the side of your body. Is that awkward?
  12. very odd looking bags, they would take me a whole lot of getting used to!
  13. Le_Junkie - How do you carry that bag, exactly - you can't really hug it against the side of your body, can you? I mean - it seems like when you wear it by the shoulder strap, it would be sticking out at its widest point. I don't really know how to put it into words ...I hope you know what I mean!