Sunset Boulevard, Eva or Sophie?

1. Sunset Boulevard - Amarante

2. Sunset Boulevard - Pomme

3. Eva - Monogram

4. Sophie - Damier

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Which one would you go for?

The Eva and Sophie will cost me the same amount- since the Sophie will be purchased off eBay. I rather have the Sophie (because the damier patter) but I hate paying more than retail and I like the smaller plaque on Eva.

And I love the Sunset boulevard.

I would get one of each but I rarely use small bags and this bag is only for the rare occasions - clubbing or something of that sort

2. i've been waiting for the sunset blvd in pomme for a while now.. theres none in the whole country.. i cant wait to get it

I got the damier sophie when I was in Japan a month ago but I wold pick the sunset blvd in pomme anyday

3. Sunset boulevard in amarante!

4. That's a tough one.. but I went for the Sunset in Pomme... you won't have to worry about finger prints and the color is amazing!

5. ^^^ i agree!! love the pomme! it's such a beautiful color

6. I voted for Sunset in Pomme also ... yummy color, great in that style bag!

7. I like the eva in mono! But they are all cute!

8. I vote for the sunset in pomme! :heart:

9. since i'm a vernis junkie, i'd have to go with the SUNSET BLVD. :love: And both colours are great, but i think the pomme would be the most striking. plus, as John said, u wouldn't have to worry about fingerprints!

10. I voted for sunset B in amarante .. this colour is so beautiful:love:

11. I'd go for the Mono Eva .... :tup:

12. Sunset in Pomme.. like John said, I love it in Amarante, but those fingerprints drive me insane!

13. Sunset boulevard, love both pomme and amarante, but voted amarante.

14. Sunset in Pommed!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

15. ITA :yes: