Wardrobe Accessories

Sunglasses?

Posted By Nishi621 Posted Jun 12, 2006

1. Who are yoru favorites? Chanel? DKNY? Michael Kors? Hilfiger? YSL? Someone else? Tell me who your favorite is.

Oh-and can someone tell me a good place online to buy sunglasses at good prices? Designer names please :biggrin:

2. My favorite practical sunglasses, I call them that because they are not entirely fashionable, our Maui Jims. I have has a pair for the past seven years and I wear them whenever I drive. My husband just go a pair in December, after I talked him into it, and he loves them as well.

3. I just got a fab pair of D&G sunglasses!! Chanel is always great too!! :biggrin:

4. I used to love dkny glasses, but after trying Chanel, I dont think I will ever change...they look and feel great :biggrin:

5. Hands down my absolute favorite is Chanel. I feel hot when I wear them and they are fly!

Selena

6. I love Chanel! Don't own any Chanel but I have a pair of Diors that I love! They are on bluefly for $150 I got them at Nordys outlet for $50.00.

7. CHANEL, Dior and GUCCI.:love:

8. Framesdirect.com

They have anything and everything at great prices...My favorites right now are Prada...but I also have a few Kate Spades that Im in love with...anyway...that website ROCKS! Check it out! (if they have what you are looking for..the prices are unbeatable.)

9. Chanel, I had some D&G's that lasted years, but the Chanels I just got are much nicer I love them:biggrin:

10. Dior & Chanel :smile:

11. I like Dior most of all... also like Chanel and Marc Jacobs!

12. Gucci and Chanel

13. Channel

14. CHANELS
    They fit and look great!

Best tip is to try them at a store and purchase them on eBay. You can get them for about 20-30% less. =)

I highly recommand on eBay;
    fashioneyestore

They're from Spain and have wonderful sunglasses, shoes and bags. =)

15. I see to many fake Chanels and Diors. I am loving my Tom Fords. So classy!