Sunglasses deal of the century today at Nordstrom

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
i'm getting contacts in about a week and a half, so i've been on the lookout for cute sunglasses (i've got a prescription Prada pair now that i obviously won't be able to use when i have my contacts in) and on a whim, when i went shopping today, i went to the sunglasses section on Nordie's. i wasn't planning on buying any until i actually get the contacts, just looking, but they were having their half-yearly sale and look what i picked up:

http://eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10957260&SectionID=9000#

p10957260_ph_hero.jpg

but instead of the whopping $350 price tag that they still carry on eluxury, i got them for $99 DOLLARS! they're Fendi (duh) with the selleria leather on the arms and the individual number on a silver plate inside one arm. i'm soooo in love, they're just the right size, and almost the exact same shape and size as the Chanel mother-of-pearl C's sunnies that i had wanted. i don't like outwardly-logo'd things, which made the Chanels bother me, so i'm so unbelievably excited about these!

if you're looking for sunnies, nordstrom had a bunch of fendi, marc jacobs, and dior sunglasses on sale. they said some gucci sunnies would go on sale july 14th.

i want to wear these now, i don't want to wait until i get my contacts...

Wow, what a great deal! I'm jealous! I wear prescription sunglasses, and I can't wear contacts, so I'm stuck with the same old pair instead of being able to buy cute one.