Sunday Poll: What is your favorite Classic Flap color?

Favorite flap color

1. Purple

2. Navy Blue

3. Blue Fonce

4. Green or Mint Green

5. Yellow

6. Burnt Orange

7. Peach or Coral

8. Pink or Hot Pink

9. Bordeaux

10. Bright/True Red

11. Dark Red

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I think mine may be the sunshine yellow. :smile:
    6.JPG 1.JPG 4.JPG 3.JPG 2.JPG
  2. More colors
    5.JPG peach.JPG hot pink.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG
  3. One more
  4. Navy Blue :tup: Navy blue classic.JPG

BTW, do you think this Navy Blue in classic flap will be the same Navy Blue for S/S08?

P.S. I wish I can have all the first 5 classic flaps in my closet + a bright red too! LOL!
  5. i could easily have one of each colour ~ lol! ~ wd hv to be bordeaux :love:
  6. I love the yellow and the green flap :drool:
  7. I love all red, and navy.. but if possible, I would like to take them all ( I know I am greedy) :rolleyes:
  8. Sigh if only I could have them ALL :p

I voted for navy blue though, with bordeaux a close second!
  9. i like the new pink for ss08 a lot(1)... but the yellow is fab(2) and the red is hot(3).. thanks for posting all the flaps together!!
  10. i have the dark red jumbo with bijoux ( rachel bilson's ) bag. so my vote go for that. :tup: but i also wish to get purple and navy. bordeaux reissue also tdf!
  11. I want one of each, pretty please! What a gorgeous sight! Ahhh, a Skittles rainbow of classic flaps. If I absolutely had to choose, I would pick the Dark Red as my favorite. The runners-up would be the Purple and the Navy.
  12. Like what pond23 said...I would love to have one from each color too. :p But if I have to pick only one from these, I picked purple for my first choice then blue, green, pink, then red.:heart:
  13. They look so nice all together!!!!!! I like green!
  14. theyre all so beautiful. i picked the blue fonce. but i lovethem all.
  15. dark red and navy tied for me. but i love seeing them all next to each other like that. wowie!