Summer Is Over - I've Started Winter shopping

1. Hi Ladies,

Hubby was being very, very irritating on Saturday whilst we were in town. I got 1/2 an hour on my own while he was looking at printers and managed to pick these up. I saw them in the window of a store here and couldn't control myself! Hubby rang me just as I was signing the credit card slip - I think he felt a disturbance in the force.
    gloves.jpg gloves1.jpg gloves2.jpg gloves3.jpg
  2. :roflmfao:
  3. Those look so comfy!!! Great find
  4. he he, I love the start of winter shopping, thinking about the boots, scarves, gloves.

Well done for starting! you are so funny in your posts :biggrin:
  5. The leather looks so yummie and I love the belt thing/straps at the end.
  6. Thanks Ladies. I feel a bit guilty for buying Prada gloves, but damn my husband was being a real pain in the ass. He was all pouty because his hairdresser quit the salon he goes to. I swear he's a bigger girl than I am sometimes.
  7. ^^^^^^^ :lol:

Good buy!
  8. My summer is just starting!!!! I go home in 10 days...SUMMER BEGINS!!!! lol...gloves are lovely..enjoy!
  9. Yeah, I love winter shopping!! (My credit card doesn't).

Congrats, Cal!! I love your posts, too :heart: :flowers:
  10. LMAO!!!!!:roflmfao:

Great gloves!!!
    I love buying new clothes for a new season!!!
  11. Oh no!!

i've just started spring shopping and i'm about to return to the US from Aus.... =(

no more dresses for me...
  12. I thought I was the only one who've started shopping for winter. :smile:
  13. yup me too, when it was 90 degrees a week ago, heatwave weather, i went and bought myself a coat. good thing i did because when i went back there a couple days ago, my coat was sold out in ALL sizes!
  14. we're the same Cal. I just started winter shopping!
  15. Cal you always crack me up!!!:roflmfao:
    BTW nice gloves