Sukey Club!!! Pics & Comments!

1. I really like the diamanté bag! It's so tough not to go back and buy one!

2. hello! i have a sukey bag bought in the Philippines about three years ago. Can anyone help me how to correctly pronounce the word "sukey"? i so love this bag. A real everyday bag! will post pics soon. tnx

3. Here is my baby. This and one other bag were my first plunge into high-end designer bags about 1.5 years ago. I definitely prefer it over the black LV Mahina L, which was my other choice (and it's only 1/2 the cost).

DSCN0257.JPG
  4. Congrats! I prefer the sukey over the Mahina to.

5. Congratulation! Great choice!

6. Nothing like the Guccissima leather. Classic! Great choice! :love:

7. Thanks for the compliments. I'm glad this was my 1st major purchase. This is definitely one of my favorite bags.

8. love it

9. Can u post modeling pics?

10. #430 Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2012
    off topic, please do not continue posting this.

11. Hi girls. I just ordered the large Sukey in beige/blue diamante. I read on here that some women use it as a laptop bag. I wanted to pose that question again. Is it suitable as a laptop/school bag? I had the Gucci Jolicoeur medium tote and the weight of my 13" Macbook made the leather trim crack and I was so upset. Sukey's handles look much more durable but I wanted to ask around before something like that happens again!

12. Wow love this bag ! ESP in Guccisimma

13. I love the Sukey! i'm hoping to get one in August as long as nothing catastrophic happens. lol

I'm gonna get the large black gg fabric one. I can't wait to get my hands on it! It'll be my first Gucci bag.

14. Hello! Does anyone own sukey top handle messenger? :smile:

15. Nice purse! I am planning to buy a sukey guccissima (just not sure yet if it's going to be chocolate brown, off white, or red). How's the durability of guccissima? Is it hard to maintain and take care of?