Sukey Club!!! Pics & Comments!

I thought I was done with the sale after I bought a couple of small accessories. But I dropped by a Gucci store the other day and fell in love with Diamante fabric! It's just fabulous! So I went online to see if it was still on sale, and it was! Here it is now, just delivered :smile:

View attachment 1748709

Love the Diamante fabric!

View attachment 1748710

PS. I love buying from Gucci online! Shipping is lightning fast. The items are all packed carefully, complete with Gucci boxes, Gucci-printed paper linings (not to be confused with the plain paper stuffer) , Gucci dust bags for bags, and all tied with Gucci ribbons. It's a feast for the eyes.

I really like the diamanté bag! It's so tough not to go back and buy one!

hello! i have a sukey bag bought in the Philippines about three years ago. Can anyone help me how to correctly pronounce the word "sukey"? i so love this bag. A real everyday bag! will post pics soon. tnx

Here is my baby. This and one other bag were my first plunge into high-end designer bags about 1.5 years ago. I definitely prefer it over the black LV Mahina L, which was my other choice (and it's only 1/2 the cost).

Attachments

• DSCN0257.JPG
    DSCN0257.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 2,120
ya_weknoitsfake said:
Here is my baby. This and one other bag were my first plunge into high-end designer bags about 1.5 years ago. I definitely prefer it over the black LV Mahina L, which was my other choice (and it's only 1/2 the cost).

Congratulation! Great choice!

Zuhrah said:
I thought I was done with the sale after I bought a couple of small accessories. But I dropped by a Gucci store the other day and fell in love with Diamante fabric! It's just fabulous! So I went online to see if it was still on sale, and it was! Here it is now, just delivered :smile:

Love the Diamante fabric!

PS. I love buying from Gucci online! Shipping is lightning fast. The items are all packed carefully, complete with Gucci boxes, Gucci-printed paper linings (not to be confused with the plain paper stuffer) , Gucci dust bags for bags, and all tied with Gucci ribbons. It's a feast for the eyes.

Can u post modeling pics?

Hi girls. I just ordered the large Sukey in beige/blue diamante. I read on here that some women use it as a laptop bag. I wanted to pose that question again. Is it suitable as a laptop/school bag? I had the Gucci Jolicoeur medium tote and the weight of my 13" Macbook made the leather trim crack and I was so upset. Sukey's handles look much more durable but I wanted to ask around before something like that happens again!

I love the Sukey! i'm hoping to get one in August as long as nothing catastrophic happens. lol

I'm gonna get the large black gg fabric one. I can't wait to get my hands on it! It'll be my first Gucci bag.

Nice purse! I am planning to buy a sukey guccissima (just not sure yet if it's going to be chocolate brown, off white, or red). How's the durability of guccissima? Is it hard to maintain and take care of?