Suhali Verone...love it or leave it?

keokicat

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
What u gals think of the newest Suhali color? I really liked the pics I saw online. Unfortunately, no store near by to see IRL. :crybaby: I was torn between the Le Confident and the Lockit PM.....so I got 'em both. :graucho: I'm hoping I'll like them in person as much as I did online. Anyone have them? How you like?

That's one of the things I'm concerned about. I typically like silver hardware better too. I guess if I don't absolutely love them when they arrive, I'll have to send them back. I do have two Summit Drives coming too...Pomme and Amarante. So, I'm hoping there's something I'll like.

i don't know why, but verone and white suhali is my fav..a little bit leaning towards verone!

silver or goldware wil look great in my opinion..both colors have their own pro/cons buti think that the gold hardware looks more elegant.

i saw verone in person and i think it is a beautiful color. its really classy looking. i would like to get a le confident in verone some day.

I saw it IRL and I like it in the LeFab the best. Sorry if I offend but I told my SA that it reminded me of elephant skin. The SA laughed and said that a bunch of people said the same thing to her.