Suhali - too flashy?

1. Is it too flashy to take on interviews? I am in the banking industry and have no clue what bag to carry ....
  2. I think Suhali is very classy and not flashy at all.
  3. i carried my Suhali L'Epanoui GM to an internship interview and to a job fair, and got lucky on both counts :lol:. i think the Suhali line is the classiest and most elegant line
  4. I think it's fine ie if you're talking about the hardware that's flashy. The entire line Suhali is quite low-key imo, I just don't think it's appropriate to bring monogram-designed bags to an interview. Also, good luck! :biggrin:
  5. I think the suhali is for classy.
  6. Definitely not flashy at all..I wouldn't hesitate to take it on an interview at all.
  7. ITA
  8. Definitely a classy bag would not shout LV like the monogram. Good luck on your interview!
  9. I think it depends on the bank and what position you are interviewing for. If it's for an executive/senior management position, then I think that's fine. If it's for a junior/associate level position, I think you should re-think, just because banks have a tendency to be very conservative, and for the stuffy conservative bank perosnnel, if they think you purchase things way above your pay grade then you're not practical and impulsive or worse yet not to be taken seriously. Of course, if you're an exec level then it just means you're successful. I'm just speaking from friends' past experiences. Just my 2 cents - I would stay on the safe side and go with an Epi if you are interviewing for a mid-junior position, and suhali is fine for senior.
  10. I think it's very classy!!
  11. i think suhali would be great for an interview
  12. I think it's a great bag! Monogram, M/C or anything along those lines would be too flashy...
  13. I don't think it's flashy at all!
  14. It is elegant refined and doesn't scream designer handbag.
  15. I'd stick to using a black or white Suhali bag for an interview, IMO.