Suhali Lockit's- What size??

1. Hi LV lovers,

So my SO came home with this little gem for me! I already have a Le Talentueux in Blanc so I know the leather and structure will hold up well. I'm very happy and its soo cute.. BUT.. I'm thinking she may be a little small.

What do you guys think? Should I stick with PM? Go MM? Or go crazy and get the GM!
  2. For me the pm was too small and the MM perfect :smile:
  3. I love my PM as I found the MM too bulky for my needs .... congrats on your lockit is my FAV bag :love:
  4. I love and want the GM Lockit in Black... If you love the one you have, keep it! If not.. try something else! :smile:
  5. Congrats on your beauty! I went to the store to buy the MM and left the store with PM. For me the PM is a perfect size. Fits everything I need to carry with. The MM was to big. But it depends what you carry with you.
  6. I bought an MM and returned it for a PM. I'm 5' 3" and the MM looked too big on me. Whichever you decide on, you are going to love your Lockit. It's truly an outstanding bag.
  7. LadyChina, Shalom, OnMyMind, Axe and Suzee- thanks for all your comments! I'm 5'4" and slender and I saw the GM IRL and that is too big for sure, but I haven't seen an MM so I'm off to the mall tmrrw to see one. I'll keep u all updated on which one I decide :tup:
  8. I love the PM, but I'm not really a big bag girl. I'm also 5'4" and thin, and I think you'd be fine with either PM or MM.
  9. I had the same dilemma in buying my second Lockit.
    I have a Suhali White Lockit PM and a Suhali Lockit MM in Verone.
    Well, the PM size is like a jewel; the PM is really posh, the MM loses a little in allure but is more functional as everyday bag.
    With the Verone, I wanted a classy everyday bag.:heart: It can hold my wallet, organizer, make-up bag, a magazine, and there's a little place for a little purchase (a little bottle of water, a little packet;)). It depends on the use you have in mind.
  10. I love the PM size.