Suhali Le Fabuleux

I would love to buy one of these bags bags for my mother but I could never afford to just buy a gift like that, especially as she doesn't mind her Radley bags I get her, hehe.

I own some Suhali pieces, actually, I collect Suhali :smile: My fave color of Le Fabu: White, Blue & Geranium. I think the white color isn't too off white, it's more like ivory white but it's sooo amazing :tup: Go for it.

I have been aiming this bag ever since it came out. This is my LV holy grail! Am hesitating as I heard this white will yellow over time... I'm quite miserable about it!

So clearly I am not crazy that this bag has me dreaming about it, right?:P (thank goodness for PF validation!)

Congrats to those of you who own it... I am truly jealous!

I'm going to go look at it again today. I think the black is stunning too, but I have a couple of really nice classic black bags that I'll never part with, so I was thinking I'd go for a color that's a little out of the ordinary for me in the ivory. Decisions, decisions....! Luckily (sadly?) I have some time to decide while I try to come up with the money!