Suhali L'Aimable...

1. http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10598667&SectionID=6000

I see the dimensions of the bag, but has anyone seen it in person, or anyone here own one? It looks to be kinda small, but it's very pretty :love: I'm wondering how much would fit in it. I love the geranium, if I ever bought a Suhali bag, it would be a tough choice between that and white. This is a couple of months away, but I was thinking about buying either the Epi Speedy in mandarin and a pair of shoes, or one bag. Just checking out my options :amuse:

Any help or information would be great :nuts:

2. It is very small, I tryed it on in the store and it was nice for a night out.

3. Yes, it's really too small in my opinion.

[​IMG]

4. I think it is really pretty...but I like smaller bags.

5. From what I recall it's a small bag and very thin (depth wise).

6. Way small.

7. My sister has it in black. it's mainly used for her "little black purse" for evenings out. Not very functional, but pretty. I love the white!

8. They are cute though, but really, probably too small for every day use.

Here's Kristen Davis with hers.
    [​IMG]

Cristina likes this.
  9. 0o0o0 its a cute bag! how often would you use it? are you looking for a every day bag??? if not - this might be a tad too small.

10. Very small, I think it may even be too small for my baby sister :lol:

11. Agree, nice evening purse...yes but not an everyday purse.

12. Amiable is niceee but I think it's more for functions and special ocassions.

Ever considered the Talenteux? :biggrin:

13. Yeah, to small for me. It's very pretty though! I love the L'Épanoui GM is my personal favorite.

I would probably go for the mandarin epi and a pair of shoes if I were you :biggrin:

14. I have an eye miss you which is the same size as the l'aimable ... it really does not hold that much and more a special events piece. I vote for something that you will use more frequently.

15. Too Cute !!!!