Suhali Bracelet

1. Hi guys, i'm new here and i have some questions about this suhali bracelet.
    [​IMG]

I am from Singapore, and I went to the boutique to take a look at this bracelet. I saw that there is a size indication on the leather which states either 'S' or 'M'. However, I was told that if this bracelet is made in US, there might not be any size indication on the leather. I saw this bracelet in an auction, and it happens that it does not have a size indication on the leather. So is it true that if this bracelet is made in US, it does not have a size on the leather? Please enlighten me. Thanks!

2. Simply ask the seller for the dimensions of the bracelet, then call your LV and ask them what the dimensions for the small or large are.

3. the problem is not with the size. i am worried that if it does not have a size indication, it might be fake

4. I looked at this bracelet in black at my local boutique here in U.S. and it was marked s for small; however, I do not recall where it was made and I have not bought it yet. I noticed on the eluxury site, they do not list a size; however, they do on LV's website. I have a feeling that if there is no size marking it may be an error and I would think it is a medium. LV bracelets can be a little confusing, for the MC koala bracelets on eluxury state two sizes small and medium and yet on the LV site they do not state a size preference, so its best to have the seller measure the one in the auction that you are looking at and then also post it in the authentication thread here on the forum for their expertise in deciding. Good Luck!

5. So does it mean if there is no size on the leather its fake? I asked the seller about the size, and I told him there is a size indication on the leather but he told me there isn't any after checking.

6. This information is too late for your purchase but for future interest, I purchased one yesterday in the USA and there is NO size indication/symbol anywhere on it.

7. thanks for the replies i got the bracelet and it has a size indication. i dont know why the seller cannot see it