Sugguestions for men wallet????

1. Hey everyone,

My bf birthday is coming up and I want to get him a wallet but I dont know what other brands are out that carrys men wallet.

I know gucci, lv and coach sells them but none of the wallets has wow me yet.

Thanks for your help.

2. I bought my hubby the LV Epi wallet. He loves it.
  3. Well Bottega Veneta makes some nice ones, if you like the woven look.
  4. Another vote for BV, here. :yes:

Alternatively, Paul Smith does some very cool ones, which are a bit less expensive. :biggrin:
  5. my boyfriend has a gucci guccisimma looks soooo great!!! you should check out the line. it really stands out but is subtle at the same time. i always love it when he brings it out and pays for things (so i can see it) good luck making your decision. i'm sure he'll like anything you pick out for him :smile:
  6. What style are you going for? I have a J-Fold. They're a bit more modern and edgy
  7. I suggest a nice understated leather wallet from Coach. Beautiful leather and around $108.00
  8. I'm going to move this to handbags and purses, where you will most likely get more responses.

I vote for an LV- my bf has an LV Taiga Leather wallet and LOVES it!
  9. My boyfriend has been using LV wallets for more than 15 years ( LV monogram, Taiga, LV cup, Azur, and Damier Ebony ). He is rather royalty to LV and I think it would be a good choice for your BF.
  10. My husband is not a designer-brand type of guy but loves his Cole Haan wallet. I think they make nice wallets for the "average joe." :smile:
  11. Both my dad and my husband are conservative, non-label (aside from the Rolex's) clothes and accessory wearers.

That said, dad (88 and still stylin' with the Sinatra straw panama hat) carries a no-name Italian lambskin card case for cards, business cards, receipts, etc. 3 1/2 by 2 1/2 by 1/4 inch wide.

DH carries a bifold black Italian leather lambskin wallet. I wanted to get him the same wallet as Vlad bought recently (LV Epi, if I remember coreectly) but he loves his old wallet and it's broken in.

Obviously, neither understand why mom and I need so many purses.:smile:
  12. Thanks guys, this really help alot.
  13. My DH refuses to carry LV but he loves the two Coach wallets I bought him! One of them is a couple of years old and is holding up really well.