Suggestions for powder and nail polish during pregnancy?

1. I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for a powder that is a good shine stopper during pregnancy? I am already starting to notice major oil production on my face. I'd prefer something mineral or at least paraben free.

Also, any recommendations for toulene (sp?) free nail polishes?

2. I wear powder once in a blue moon, so I just stuck with my T. Leclerc for the maybe 4 times I wore it during pregnancy. I know I've seen posts about the various mineral powders/foundations in the beauty sub-forum, so you may want to check there. Otherwise, maybe check the reviews on beauty.com for mineral makeup.

Nicole by OPI nail polish is formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP free. I know there are some others as well, but that's the one I just saw the ad for in my Elle magazine, so that's the one I remember.

3. Why not try oil blotting papers instead of powder so it won't cake up, like Shiseido. If you are really wanting powder, go with Bare Minerals mineral veil.

4. I say BareMinerals Mineral Veil as well! Love the stuff.

5. OPI's main line "OPI" stopped putting toluene in their polishes last year! check out my Designer Series thread in the Beauty Bar, I posted pics and the polish is beautiful...just what you need!

6. I'm 18 weeks and soo oily now - blotting papers are working great. And yup, OPI is the safer brand of polish.

7. My doctor told me that polishing your nails will not hurt the baby at all. I don't think you need to worry about it. BUT if you are worried, just look online for organic nail polish, I know sounds weird, but believe me, they have it. I saw an all organic day spa, a bit pricey, but it's worth it if you're that worried about it.
    For your skin, just take some toilet seat covers (the waxy paper ones) and blot them on your face, they don't remove make up, and they take away any shine.

8. are you using an oil free moisterizer? It helped me a lot.

Nail polish - OPI and I think Zoya is OK

9. I had a massive acne outbreak when I reached my third trimester... I washed my face several times a day and nothing seemed to work, but it did end up clearing up until a few weeks after I delivered. I guess its just the hormones!!!!