Suggestions for my next louis vuitton purchase

1. how about the Damier Papillon 30? it's a good-sized bag, can be used as a handheld or shoulder bag, has a cute shape, and it's very durable, especially since winter is coming -- although i don't know how much the weather would apply to you :p

2. I like the alma it is a classic.

3. if you want to get the alma, get the black epi alma! i saw it on a girl 2 weekends ago and i couldn't stop staring at it.

4. The Alma's a great classic!

Congrats on your new LV's btw!!!!!

5. I love the alma. It looks fabulous in the Damier!!

6. Congrats on your two new gorgeous LV's!!! I would go for either for an epi alma or damier alma.

7. i suggest something damier to round out your collection =)

8. The popincourt long... the shape is rather unique, and the two little bulbs on the zipper are really cute.

9. Agreed! Last year I saw a chic business lady with a black epi alma downtown, her bag really caught my eye as she walked past me and until today I still cannot forget how classy and beautiful her alma was! :flowers:

10. I would save for the suhali lockit PM as I have this bag and LOVE it:love:

11. 0o0o0 a Suhali Lockit would be super wonderful!!! SO DREAMY!!!

if you decide to got with an Alma, go Epi for sure BUT....

For your next piece of LV are you looking for more of a hand-held one or a tote or a shoulder one???

12. For my next purchase I would like to buy a shoulder bag but I love the alma. I rang LV to get the price of both the alma epi and alma damier. Birthday and Christmas around the corner. Further suggestions welcomed.
    Thanks for suggestions - most appreciated.

13. If you are looking for a shoulder bag, how about the Damier Papillon 30 or the Saleya(MM or PM--size depends on your own pref/how much you carry). You can carry them both on your shoulder or the crook of your arm. Another option is the Belem MM or maybe the Damier Musette(Tango or salsa)--you can wear it cross body/messenger style or shoulder.

14. i agree. the papillon and the saleya are great choices:flowers: