Suggestions for large MP color?

Nov 24, 2006
I'm thinking about getting a large MP now (I know, me and my whims ;) ) so I'm trying to decide what will be a good color. What is your favorite color? Suggestions please! I am currently thinking of canary yellow (not sure if that is still available anymore) and oatmeal, but am definitely open to suggestions! Thank you! :yahoo:

I'd like suggestions, too, on a dark pink bag with gold hardware. Yes, I did say gold! I keep seeing the combo of gold and pink in home furnishings and in clothing magazines. Now that those colors are stuck in my head, I'm curious if MJ calf leather bags, esp MP's or Blake have ever come in that combo. If anyone tells me that they have one, I'll be very jealous!

I'd like suggestions, too, on a dark pink bag with gold hardware. Yes, I did say gold! I keep seeing the combo of gold and pink in home furnishings and in clothing magazines. Now that those colors are stuck in my head, I'm curious if MJ calf leather bags, esp MP's or Blake have ever come in that combo. If anyone tells me that they have one, I'll be very jealous!

I wonder too - I've only seen pinks with silver