Suggestions for a small leather agenda?

I LOVE this journal - and it's on sale: http://papyrusonline.com/product/gi...ian+leather+flap+tie+journal-medium_409460.do

which I didn't know when I was in my local Papyrus store Saturday -.

Also, Barnes and Noble usually has a good selection of leather agendas/journals.

Don't know exactly what size you're looking for ... but the Papyrus one is TDF, the leather is heavenly ... and the book itself is unlined, which may not be what you want - I'm assuming 'agenda' has lines...?

I've actually been looking for one as well. I don't know about you but I prefer something designer so I was looking into Coach ones. They have some pretty nice ones but they can be hard to find sometimes.

I am in the market for a new agenda too. I have a Coach one right now that I love, but I don't like that the inserts are spiral bound as opposed to a ring binder. I prefer having a ring binder so that you can take pages out and add. I'm leaning towards a Filofax at this point, but would love to hear other suggestions!

The new leather Agenda from Coach in the Punch color is awesome. There are 3 sizes and I bought the middle sized one. Incredibly well made and the color is great. The pen comes with it too.

I ended up getting the Coach 3"x5" leather agenda in Punch cause I wanted a really compact one, and it was such a great color! The leather on it is really nice, and did I mention what a great color it was? :nuts: