Suggestions For a Nutritious Cold Cereal

1. Preferably one that tastes good and doesn't have loads of sugar or sweeteners. I'm currently eating Fiber One Honey Clusters which isn't bad, but it has corn syrup in it, which is something I'd like to avoid. So any recommendations?

2. Uncle Sam, available at Trader Joe's, and other select grocery stores. It's so healthy! It's even more delicious when you add fruit, and sometimes a little cinnamon.

3. Kashi Go Crunch! I love it so much I eat it right out of the box as a snack!

4. Nature's Path Organic Flax Plus cereal, Kashi Puffs(has no salt or sugar), and Kashi Heart to Heart Honey Toasted Oat cereal.

5. I actually prefer "healthy" cereals to the sweet ones. It's not a nutrition thing-- I just like them better :shame:... I like Kashi Heart to Heart, Strawberry Fields, Mighty Bites, and Puffs. Also, Nature's Path Heritage Flakes are AWESOME, especially with plain soy milk and banana :drool:

Also, Post Shredded Wheat and Shredded Wheat n' Bran don't have any sugar or corn syrup and they're really good for you :tup:

6. I like Kashi Go Lean! It's written exactly like that too with the exclamation at the end. :smile:

7. Another vote for the Kashi Go Lean!!!!!!! I eat it EVERY morning for breakfast, and sometimes for dinner, too!

8. there's an archer farms brand that i love which is sold at target. its got a little bit of sweetness to it but it has TONS of fiber and other things and its really yummy. i believe it's called high protein cinnamon or something. not sure about the amount of sugar or anything though.

9. kashi go lean and kashi go lean cruch. go lean is a little healthier, crunch is a little sweeter :smile: i love to make yogurt parfaits with it!

10. Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll definitely check them out when I go grocery shopping tomorrow!

11. I like Uncle Sam, haven't had it in a while though. Shop Rite carries it, Kroger used to and Publix does. I know you said cold cereal, I have been eating Kashi oatmeal recently which is quite filling. I also like Arrowhead Mills Amaranth and I believe its Breadbaker's Raspberry Granola (comes in a pinkish box), you can get it at a regular grocery or Whole Foods.

12. I like smart start

13. Special K with strawberries

14. Nature's Path Pumpkin Flax Plus Granola and Pumpkin Raisin Crunch are my most favorite cereals/granolas! The granola is SO good over plain yogurt or with vanilla soy milk.
    I also really like Barbara's Bakery Peanut Butter Puffins :tup: