Suggestions for a Leather Portfolio?

bluekit

CC x DY
O.G.
Jan 16, 2006

For work, that is. I write a lot for work, and would like a portfolio with a few slots to store business cards and miscellaneous stuff. I'm picky and have to write on a padded surface (I can't just write on a single sheet of paper on a desk without padding it with a notepad or whatnot, kwim?) so a portfolio will partially serve that purpose as well.

Okay, so here's what I'm looking for: A leather (preferably black) portfolio, with -or- without the zip around, with a pen slot and a few slots for cards.

Any suggestions? Pics/links would be appreciated too! :idea:

There's this one by Smythson
wp-bl6503.jpg

link

I prefer this one, also by Smythson
wp-bl4260.jpg

link
I'll post more if I see any. :smile: Hope this helps

There's actually a wider range available at their site.

That one off eBags is really nice passerby! Looks good in red too.

15519_bxlrg.jpg

I've actually been looking for a leather notepad as well for my summer class, but I'll probably just go to Office Depot. or something.

I want one thats refillable with regular 8x11 notepads that you slip in from the side, not the top.

I have a few "leather-like" zip around ones from work that I can send to a few of you if you want one. No charge... They are black.

They have an imprint on them though...but it's free - so PM me if you want. I've got about 5 of them.

I happened upon this thread when searching for suggestions for leather portfolios. Thanks for the above suggestions!! Thought I'd see if there were any more updated suggestions/recommendations/favorites? TIA!!