Suggestions for a laptop/work bag??

1. Hello lovely ladies!
    Fall is just around the corner and some of us need a cute new laptop bag, or atleast I do! I just bought an Apple Macbook. I'll probably be commuting in the fall, so I need something to cute carry it around in.
    Suggestions, please? :shrugs:

2. I always suggest getting a laptop sleeve (of which there are many available for your specific model and laptop size) and putting that into your bag of choice. The sleeve gives you protection and flexibility all at the same time!

3. Hi girls,
    Long time lurker, first time poster. I think I may be able to help you out with your laptop case question. I'm just finshing up a website which features all things girlie. Including trendy/girly laptop cases. My site doesn't sell anything, rather it provides links to other sites. You can look at the laptop case here www.findgirlgear.com/laptop.html
    I personally love the cases from Melissa Beth Designs and I also really like the Acme Made Cases...

4. I'm seriously thinking of the LV epi passy gm for my laptop. It's an investment, but well worth it, I think.

5. I just got the Tumi laptop/messenger bag in black and it is awesome...also came in green and blue.

6. Nice suggestions! I'm looking the things that have been suggested! I'm liking the Tumi bags I've seen so far. :yes:

Also, if I find a really great bag, I'm thinking I'll probably want to just use that as purse and school bag during school.
    I'm sure more people can benfit from your wonderful ideas so keep 'em comin! :smile:

7. I'll say what I always say here because I believe in it strongly: TUMI.

They have gorgeous laptop bags, laptop sleeves and work totes. They come in all kinds of colors and fabrics and patterns. And they are incredibly durable and stylish, IMHO. The prices are definitely above mid-end, BUT they have periodic seasonal sales online and at their stores, they have great outlet stores, and you can often find last season's stuff for wonderful markdown prices at the usual suspects (TJMaxx, Marshalls, etc).

8. Okay I'm a newbie, so please don't laugh at me when I ask.. what does IMHO mean? :shame:

9. IMHO = In My Humble Opinion

10. balenciaga work... or chloe edith
    i put my 12" ibook in the large chloe edith.