Suggestions for a comfortable pair of sexy shoes?

1. So I am going to be doing a lot of walking while in Europe in October. I want to look cute while sight seeing and shopping but I don't want to wear flats because I am short (5'3) and flats make me look dumpy. :push: Do any of you know what kind of heels or wedges I can wear without limping home at the end of the day?

I really want to be able to wear a lot of skirts, dresses and jeans so any suggestions that go with that look would be great! Also, blacks and reds are good! Thank you ladies, in advance! :flowers:
  2. Unless you can be sure you'll be walking on smooth pavement, wedges don't sound like they would be practical. Kitten heels or stacked heels would work, but you might sacrifice comfort for style. If you're going in October, you should probably keep the weather in mind as well.

I'm shorter than you at 5'1", and I find that wearing pointy-toed or cap-toed flats with pants that break just above my heel keep me looking long and lean. What do you think of this Moschino pair?