Suggestins for a paper receipt/coupon holder

How about the new striped one?
p11444950_ph_hero.jpg

I was looking for the exact same thing a couple of months ago. A tpf'er suggested I get the pouch tha goes with the damier marais. You can buy it as a replacement from 866, and it was only $140. Looks just like the reg. pochette only without the strap, and it's just an inch smaller. I mostly use it in my bag, but recently just bought a strap for it. I love it so much, and wish they made this size in all LV lines! It's the perfect size!

I'll look to see if I've got any pics on my computer to show you.

Sorry about all of the other stuff. These were from the "what is your bag" thread. The second pic shows exactly how I use it...The zip is always open so I can easily stuff receipts in.

HTH:heart:

Attachments

• LV insidebag 04.jpg
    LV insidebag 04.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 103
  • LV insidebag 03.jpg
    LV insidebag 03.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 80
Great thread! I am in the market for something similar since I have loads and loads of receipts that I need to keep organized until the month is over.
(Personal and for work...)

LAmakeup, love how you're using the pochette and leaving it opened like that! Hmmm... should I get two, one for work and one for personal??

So, Z&J,if you find something that works for you, please post pics. Would love to see how you fit everything in! :graucho:

LAmakeup, love how you're using the pochette and leaving it opened like that! Hmmm... should I get two, one for work and one for personal??

why didn't I think of that? I seriously love my marais pouch! I wanted the same size to use inside my Azur speedy, and since there is no marais in azur I was out of luck. I bought the mini pochette instead, and it's a lot smaller! It works, but it's not as good as marais pouch.

Med agenda 5 ½" L x 7 ½" H $480.00
p.gif
you can get inserts from the local staples and use folders in there instead of agenda inserts.. something like this
IMG_6025.jpg

use the folder for small items an larger things will just tuck in there.

That would be WAYYYYY to small. I'm talking about this plastic bag: (this is the contents I need to fit)

P1040914.jpg