Sugar daddy & Luxury spending

Holy 2 year old thread!

Die thread, Die! :roflmfao:

:btdh:

I will sum up the thread for you (and every thread ever on TPF just like it)...

What do you think of sugar daddy's/babies?

I think its their own business.

I think they are prostitutes.

I think people are just jealous of them.

You're judgemental.

I want to be one.

You are a ****.

You are old.

You're jealous you are not married.

(MODS enter and reprimand people and delete posts, a member is banned)

I think to each his own.

Then the thread is abandoned until it is resurrected 2 years later and the cycle repeats....

:bagslap:

:roflmfao::roflmfao: very good!

If you guys are saving for a house, why doesn't he just put his money into an investment vehicle as opposed to paying for your rent? It just seems like an extra step that's not really needed. Curious, what percentage does he pay?

I guess depends on the arrangement and who's paying for what, but even if I was in a romantic relationship with someone and I genuinely cared/loved them, I wouldn't be comfortable with her buying me gifts without any sort of contribution on my end. And I know some of these ladies contribute by doing various sexual acts, but again, I can't do that for someone I'm not attracted to.

A complicated question. The short answer is he makes more money than me and lives at home. Since he's not allowed to move out yet he gives me extra cash for expenses.It's more expensive to live alone than to share the costs of living with a partner..which is the preferred situation for both of us but like I said, he is not allowed to move out.

While having a sugar daddy is not something I could ever see myself having, I do not judge those that do engage in this. It is their choice, and I think they can do as they please as long as they are not hurting anyone.

I second this. I don't know anyone who dates a sugar daddy and gets luxury things in return, but if I do know someone, I am in no position to judge them.

It's more so the older women. A lot of things done today they can't wrap their minds around so to them it's impossible to go to school (since COLLEGE girls were mentioned) and have someone to give to you.
Girl, please.
Sugar daddys have been around ever since men have had a pen!$
And the more "conservative" opinions posted really have nothing to do with age, but more with maturity and having had more experiences in life.
IMO, the "oh, he just wants to buy me things because I'm such a nice person" is a bit naive. Stick around long enough and nine times out of ten, it'll come down to sex and what he thinks he's going to get from you eventually.
Eventually, he WILL pop the question, and I'm not talking about "Will you marry me."

What's important is that you feel good about yourself. Sometimes even subconsciously feeling like you have to maintain a relationship with someone because he's either paying your rent or buying you handbags and jewelry, or is taking you on trips, strips you of your power.
I am a strong proponent of women being in power, being in control of their lives, feeling comfortable with themselves and their choices in life, and never being in a position where they have to do something that makes them uncomfortable or compromises their values.

Girl, please.
And the more "conservative" opinions posted really have nothing to do with age, but more with maturity and having had more experiences in life.
IMO, the "oh, he just wants to buy me things because I'm such a nice person" is a bit naive. Stick around long enough and nine times out of ten, it'll come down to sex and what he thinks he's going to get from you eventually.
Eventually, he WILL pop the question, and I'm not talking about "Will you marry me."

What's important is that you feel good about yourself. Sometimes even subconsciously feeling like you have to maintain a relationship with someone because he's either paying your rent or buying you handbags and jewelry, or is taking you on trips, strips you of your power.
I am a strong proponent of women being in power, being in control of their lives, feeling comfortable with themselves and their choices in life, and never being in a position where they have to do something that makes them uncomfortable or compromises their values.

EXCELLENT post!

Girl, please.

co sign ___________________________X

Holy 2 year old thread!

Die thread, Die! :roflmfao:

:btdh:

I will sum up the thread for you (and every thread ever on TPF just like it)...

What do you think of sugar daddy's/babies?

I think its their own business.

I think they are prostitutes.

I think people are just jealous of them.

You're judgemental.

I want to be one.

You are a ****.

You are old.

You're jealous you are not married.

(MODS enter and reprimand people and delete posts, a member is banned)

I think to each his own.

Then the thread is abandoned until it is resurrected 2 years later and the cycle repeats....

:bagslap:

:roflmfao: