suede trim with fringes -- has anybody seen?

1. In the display window at the Takashiyama, there was an orange suede Trim with multi-colored fringes hanging from the bottom of the bag (similar to the new LVs). Has anybody seen these? Are they new? It's so "un Hermes" that it suprised the heck out of me...
  2. I don't know exactly when they first came out, but, yeah, I've seen it. They also make a trim with metal chain embellishment but can't seem to find a picture of it.
  3. I've seen it last year in Prague. I was in the shop when another lady enquired about it. I over heard that the price is 3xxx euros. Sorry, was not really paying attention.
  4. Nope.
  5. I saw it right after JPG took over as head designer....I thought it was a fun bag - very different from classic Hermes. Not my style - but fun to look at!
  6. Thanks, luxwear. That now makes sense!
  7. Fun to look at it...and agree, it is not for me!
  8. Yea, I saw a very colorful trio over two years ago at my local boutique. Nice but definitely for the more youthful at heart.
  9. It's interesting that LV's "new bags" copy this multi-colored fringe look.
  10. Seen it twice. One time at SCP and one time in Singapore. The one in SCP was green suede with multi-color fringes. The one in Singapore was raisin suede with raisin fringes. The SA at Singapore said that a few days before my arrival, they sold off a turquoise suede Trim with fringes.:flowers:
  11. TG - I think it's in the window of the Paris store...check out La Vans wonderful photos from her Paris trip in Tuesdays with LaVan.....I'm sure it's in one of the pictures of the window display :yes: