Suede Legacy Now at Coach Outlets

1. Hi All -

Just wanted to let you know (and I hope this isn't a duplicate thread), the Coach SUEDE Legacy products are now at the outlets!! I got the brownish Mandy today... and I love it! Bargain priced at $445 versus the $798 retail.

YEAH!

2. Congratulations...that is a fabulous price. You are one lucky girl. Post pictures when you can.

3. which outlet?

4. They are getting transfers and returns in this week and putting them on the shelves. I got the suede embossed beaded duffle today. I think it's hit or miss what you are going to find.

5. Steph, were there alot or a handful? I might make a run to another outlet tomorrow.

6. i wonder if i could learn to take care of suede...:graucho:

7. Congrats!!! Boy did you get a great deal!!

8. Steph-Can you share what outlet? They weren't at Aurora, IL this week.

9. Sorry - yes, I got it at the Hershey, PA outlet. I usually shop Leesburg, VA or Hagerstown, MD but lucked out today.

The associate told me if I wanted more to call because all the Legacy Suede was hitting outlet stores this week. There were just a handful but more are coming. I would call around and order over the phone if you can -- I have done that in Hagerstown before.

Good luck!!

10. Dang! Thats the outlet 15 minutes from my house!!! Guess I'll have to check it out when I get back to PA.

11. I have to call Leesburg, VA. I haven't been there in a while cause the last 3 times I've been there was disappointing.