Suede Jige?

1. I saw a teeny tiny picture of colourful suede Jige´s in a fashion mag a couple years back. Does anyone have one? I believe one of the colour combos was green/orange.

2. Nola, here's the picture of my friend's suede Jige elan. :smile:

[​IMG]

3. Gorgeous!!!! I love how she has a scarf as a top too:girlsigh: I wonder why I haven´t seen these pop up in consignment shops, so pretty!

4. OMG! What a terrific droolworthy idea! :drool: I think that's on my wishlist! I wish they'd make a bleu roi suede jige with patent accents.. Ohlala..

5. Raz-Oh yes, that´s been on my drool list for ages, I can´t understand why it hasn´t been snagged!

Shame I don´t have a scanner so I could scan the pic.

6. I took a pic with my camera, these are what I mean, I don´t remember seeing these on the board.

Picture.jpg

7. So cute Nola... love the blue/green!

8. Those are so cute! I agree - why we haven't seen more of them?

9. Holy .. this is gorgeous. The colors :drool:

10. Very very drool worthy indeed.

11. I saw a bicolor suede jige when I was in Tokyo last year - it was violet body with potiron accents - GORGEOUS...

12. :crybaby:Ah, why did someone bring this thread back??? The jige is no longer openly available and this only makes me want one even more. :hysteric:

13. ^ Huh? I still see them at boutiques from time to time... They're still available.

14. I was told they're not being made anymore, but might be brought back later? I didn't ask for a special order though, maybe I could do that next time I see my SA. I'm sure they didn't burn the drafts for it.