Sue London!!!

1. I just recieved in the mail my first pair of Sue London Flats after reading about them here on the purse forum! Let me tell you girls that these are the most comfortable things i have ever put on my feet in my LIFE!!!!! They are sooo cute and the comfort is amazing!!! SOO amazing that i ordered 3 more pairs:yahoo:...Thank you all so much! And I suggest going out and getting some

2. Post Pics...I'd love to see them.

3. Can someone tell me if there is any website that I can see these colors better? Do they have a catalog? Anyone else have an opinion on Sue London? TIA!!!

4. I just checked out their website, they look like cute ballet flats similar to Lanvin. I really have to pick up a pair of these shoes, everyone says they are extremely comfy.

5. They do look really cute...I love flats, I'm just contemplating which color to choose now. I hope someone who has these can tell me more about them. I called and someone told me to size up to the 8 but I'm wondering if anyone has an opinion on them.

6. They're cute, but I don't like seeing my toes through flats. I prefer Repetto, though Sue London has amazing colors.

7. So can anyone give me more info on Sue London. I wear a 7 1/2...should I get the 8. Does anyone have pictures to post?

8. Lo - what colors did you order? Would love to see pics!