sue london? where?

1. aside from the website, which store/online store carries a wide variety? I wanna get the london slipper in coast but they don't have my size online and no one seems to answer their phone and when I emailed to ask when they will be getting more shipment, no one replied. anyway, would appreciate recs. thanks!

2. I don't know the answer. I know if you get someone to answer the phone they will tell you where you can find them. If they think they are going to make a sale they will probably return your call but BEWARE, BE VERY WARY ABOUT ORDERING DIRECTLY from Sue London. I had the most horrible experience with them. To the point that I had to contact my credit card company to dispute the charge. Only after I called and left my umpteenth (and last) voicemail letting them know I had contacted my credit card company to dispute their charge did they refund my money. No call back, no email, no apology whatsoever!!! And this was after they cancelled my order without notifying me two times!!!
    I don't know what their problem is but I will never do business with them again.

3. what kind of shoes does sue london make? I don't think i've ever heard of this brand??

4. Just had a look at the site, lots of ballet pumps

5. They are known for their foldable ballet flats.