Sue Devitt eye intensifier pencil???

1. I'm very interested in the product and would love some reviews!!

2. I love it but it does come off easily....you have to keep reaplying it. I really love the golden bronze one....really nice:yes:

3. i love mine too but it's definitely not best suited for ppl like me with oily eyelids as after just a short period of time it's all in my crease and sliding around and stuff :crybaby:

4. Oh yeah, I could you color rec's too!

5. bump

6. I've got dark brown eyes and LOVE the Surat and the Bangalore. They're great pencils--very creamy!

7. ^^What colors are those?

Is the black one worth purchasing? I assume it's kind of like the BadGal liner?

8. I ordered this from makeup.com and I am still waiting for it to arrive.

9. It comes off way too easily!! I was so disappointed.

10. the black one is always sold out! but i finally got one when Sephora had it in stock..the color is gorgeous but it does smudge alot..not good for oily lids..

11. I LOVE this eye pencil. So easy to use and I haven't had a problem with it coming off. BUt it is really soft so I can understand that some people may have problems with it. It is not for someone who wants a real defined look, but is FANTASTIC for creating a smoky eye.

My favorite colors are, Gold Reef (brown with some gold in it), Zaire (purple) and Tanzania (a copper color). I have dark brown hair and eyes.
    My next color is going to be that beautiful green or navy!

If I were you, I would go into Sephora or Ulta and try it on to see if you like the width and the consistency.

12. I loved Tanzania colour but it did smear off a bit or just melt. Too bad it is no longer sold at Sephora where I live.

13. My daughter uses the Tanzania shade and she says that it's the best eyeliner she's ever used. It's the softest and the colours are wonderful.

14. I have 2 of these...(or I will). I have Bangalore, which is a beautiful khaki/green color...looks great w/ my brown eyes. And I just ordered Pointe Noire which is the black...and I can't wait to get this one.

I love the fact that these are thick because sometimes I have trouble with the thinner pencils making them go on right...

15. I have the exact same colors and agree that they are fantastic.My favorite is Tanzania! If you use a good setting powder on your eyes, you shouldn't have a problem with it coming off.

Try it at your local Sephora or Ulta.