suddenly drawn in by mj bag

1. Hi Everyone. Looking for some help from the experts. A friend recently passed on an eluxury catalog and on it was the most stunning bag - MJ metallic venetia. I looked on eluxury but couldnt find it. Does anyone know if this bag is currently on the market or did I totally miss out on this one? Thanks a bunch.
  2. I have that catalog, too - and this beauty is on the front cover, I can see why you were drawn in by her!

This bag is from MJ's current Spring '07 collection, I'm not sure if that means it's available now or will be shortly in the future. I'm sure one of the experts on this site will know, or you can contact an MJ boutique directly and ask them. Anyway, here's the pix & info posted by bag.lover in another thread:
    Originally Posted by bag.lover [​IMG]
    15.5 x 8 x 4.5"
    Colors: Bronze, Deep Purple, Blush, Lavender, Silver

PATCHWORK METALLIC Venetia in Silver

NOTE: official site lists the wrong style number for this item.
  3. the bag is absolutely stunning. wonder if anyone's seen it in person. thanks for the info!
  4. i've seen it IRL at the mj store in LA. beautiful but not my style. a TPFer has posted her regular metallic venetia in the last page of the "post your mj bags" thread...gorgeous! i think the bag needs to be patchwork or metallic, not both.
  5. There's one one on eBay right now but in black. georgeidmitreivich has it(I always spell his name wrong). He's got excellent photos of it.
  6. Saks in NYC had this bag in stock as well!