Successful Incantations of "Accio Sacculus"...

I have enjoyed the years of sharing your collection, watching it change the stories and the monkeys....so thank you for spending Sunday morning coffee with me, your collection reads better then many books, the Sunday paper can't compare:smile:

Your taste in bags is amazing, you are a true collector, I love all the bags you still have,I also love the bags you have parted with (wish a couple could have come my way) lol.

It's a pleasure to follow your purse family, I will check in often.

Ps, your DH is pretty amazing...your a lucky lady.

I have enjoyed the years of sharing your collection, watching it change the stories and the monkeys....so thank you for spending Sunday morning coffee with me, your collection reads better then many books, the Sunday paper can't compare:smile:

Your taste in bags is amazing, you are a true collector, I love all the bags you still have,I also love the bags you have parted with (wish a couple could have come my way) lol.

It's a pleasure to follow your purse family, I will check in often.

Ps, your DH is pretty amazing...your a lucky lady.

Aww, thank you, DonnaHawk! I'm pretty lucky to have him :smooch:

accio sacculus said:
So after waiting for a few months... She finally arrived from Italy this past Tuesday, just in time for our anniversary... :party:

For the full reveal thread, click here --> http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/a-very-special-10-year-anniversary-reveal-755909.html

GUCCI BAMBOO DIANA SHOULDER BAG GREY - THE ONLY ONE OF IT'S KIND!!! :yahoo:

WOW WOW AND WOW......luv the one of a kind....but I'm biased...congrats....I had to wait 21 years for my magenta baby...sigh and smile...:smile:

My most recent acquisition....needed a little Damier for the Fall/Winter weather... ;)

LOUIS VUITTON DAMIER EBENE BERKELEY

lvdamierberkeley1_zps5b068ccc.jpg

lvdamierberkeley2_zps9f61f292.jpg

lvdamierberkeley3_zpsb750d8b7.jpg