Substitute for Philosophy The Big Skinny (discontinued)?

Mar 18, 2007
I've been waiting for the Sephora F&F to get my first tube of Philosophy's The Big Skinny (which I fell in love with after having tried it from a friend of mine who happens to have the same skin tone as me). Unfortunately, the item was listed as OOS during the F&F, and just a few days ago--I got an email from Sephora informing me that the product has been discontinued! :wtf:

I believe beauty.com still has it in stock, but only in bronze (I am looking for the lighter tone one, which I believe is called nude?). I can't believe they discontinued it! Has anyone here ever tried The Big Skinny and/or know of any other sunless tan lotion that would give similar (or possibly better) results? I have tried St. Tropez and some drugstore stuff before, but ended up finding it too messy or not liking the results (too orangy or too dark). I have very light Asian skintone, and barely tan under the sun. Thanks!

Try L'Oreal Sublime Glow. It is a daily moisturizing lotion that gives a great color. I used the medium during the warmer months, but now that it is fall, I've been using the light. I have very fair skin and it looks like a real tan--no blotchiness and dries pretty quickly.

Thanks chelsbelle! I ordered myself two tubes (I did not stock up crazy since I'm afraid this stuff won't store more than a year without losing effect). Hopefully I will find something to replace it by the time I run out :smile:

hi ladies,
i used the bronze one and i just found some in philosophy.com after checking w/ then from time to time...i also found some big skinny in nude at ebay you should check it...