Subforums?

1. I think Chanel needs one too!!!

We could have it like the ones in the LV forum and post our pics of different bags (sort of like a big catalogue) including accessories (like wallets and so on) so that its easy to browse through (since you would just click on the thread that said Wallets or Sunglasses)!!

2. agree!

3. I also think this is a great idea

4. Maybe so! We'll get the big guy to weigh in on this! I noticed yesterday that we finally surpassed the Chloe Forum in # of posts and we're about to catch them for # of threads too! woohoo!

I was thinking we needed specific threads for the lignes, like a P*NY Thread, a Vintage Ligne thread. . . .

5. I second that!! It would be great to have documentation!!!
    I was thinking we needed specific threads for the lignes, like a P*NY Thread, a Vintage Ligne thread. . .

6. Yay for us--we are going to be come a powerhouse subforum. I love chatting with all of you!!:yahoo:

7. me too! This has become my favorite Forum!

8. its my fav too (shhhh.. don't tell!!)

9. ^ Me too!

10. Japs! I just saw your post in the B-Bag Forum and I almost posted "Hey! What are you doing in here? Get back opver to Chanel. NOW!!!"
    LMBO!

11. LOL!!! I know!!
    This is def. my favorite subforum!! haha!

12. Yay, that would be great:yahoo:

13. Love the idea.

14. excellent idea! esp. since chanel doesn't display their bags like LV (vuitton.com/elux) does, its harder to see all the great styles!

15. I think this is a wonderful idea!:nuts: I looove this forum!:heart: