StyleDrops experience

1. Has anyone ordered from StyleDrops before? What was your experience? I've never heard of them before, but I know they're on the authorized list. Thanks!

2. I've never shopped at StyleDrops before. I might not be a great helper to you. But I just want to pointed out that they based in Canada, so that you have to pay so much extra fees i.e: custom fee (which will be billed by the courier they used), exchange rate, plus your credit card will charge the exchange rate fee on top of your transaction amount. So, if you can find your bag here in US, just less hassle. I do not know if they put their price below whatever you purchased so that you may get away with the custom fees.

3. Yikers! Thanks for the heads up! Sounds like a complicated process and something I don't even want to attempt. I am searching for an AnthraCity in the regular hardware and they seem to be the only with that has it. Now I understand why

4. boobookitty, Diabro.net still has Anthracity but with GH, if you're interested.

5. I was able to locate one at Saks:dothewave: today! I can't wait to get it! Thank you soo much for your help! I will let you know once I get it.

6. Congratulations!! Which Saks did you get it from?

7. I think Styledrops is based in Italy. Their prices are higher than aloharag or diabro. However, they did have some bags available that the others did not.
    They don't charge sales tax and the duty is included in the price. I ordered a bag I could not find elsewhere, and customer service was wonderful, I received my order in 3 days via DHL.

I had a bad experience w/ diabro on the other hand. I cancelled the order with them.

8. A fellow PFer helped me locate it at Saks Boca Raton. SA Debbie was wonderful!! I highly recommend her.