Style number of the brown Grand Shopping tote?

1. Anyone have the style number for this bag? Also is it the same price as the black Grand Shopper tote?

TIA!:flowers:

2. Sorry, I don't have a style no., but I do know that the Brown Grand Shopper is in Lambskin and retails for $1895. The Black Caviar Grand Shopper is $1695 - HTH!

3. Thank You so much!:smile:

4. the brown Grand Shopping Tote is not lambskin, as far as I know there are no lambskin Shopping Totes in this style.
    The original caviar is $1650 at NM and and they have a brown at my store right now and that price ^ is correct, $1895.

5. it's calfskin. . .

6. Do you mind telling me which store is that? Thank you!

I finally did get the style number from NYC Chanel store(57th Street) but they currently have none available in the brown.

7. Did the price go up maybe? I think Swanky's right that it's calfskin (veau is the term in Nordstrom's PDF) and the price I see in the PDF is $1895. I'm curious why there are two prices, unless the $1895 leather is not caviar.

8. One of the shoppers listed at $1895 is the version with the dark brown slightly distressed calfskin.

9. the new colors are $1895 - the antique brown and the red color as well. The old standards are still $1650 but will probably increase soon.

The store that has at least one in stock is NM in Plano, TX. I know Shannon is there now and am almost positive the bag is too.
    Call and ask for Shannon in handbags at {972}629-1700, tell her it's the one Amanda pre-ordered, she'll know right away.

10. Whew, so confusing! Thanks for clearing things up ladies.

Good luck cilla! I hope you find your Brown Grand Shopper

11. Thank you so much Swanky Mama of Three, I called and got the bag!!!

12. Yea!!!

13. Awesome Cilla! Congrats and pics when it arrives!!

14. Bumping this up for a couple of questions. I had a chocolate GST held for a friend of mine and when she called for it yesterday, the SA said it was calfskin caviar leather. I thought it was lambskin (since this is the only color that's 200.00 more) but after finding this thread, I guess it IS calfskin. They just arrived yesterday, so I thought it could be a different leather. Can someone briefly explain the difference between calfskin and caviar leather on these, or are they the same on the GST? Does anyone have the brown & another color side-by-side pic to compare? Thanks!