Styldrops posts picture of a fake Coffer??

1. Justified just brought something to our attention about the picture posted on the Styledrops website. It seems that the black Coffer they have posted a picture of looks like that of a fake :wtf:. The front flap is not long enough. I purchased my Cammello Coffer from them and found it to be authentic, but now I'm a bit concerned about making any future purchases from them :sweatdrop:. Does anyone know if Styledrops has ever sold unauthentic handbags??

2. I have only had authentic items from them.Perhaps its just a bad picture?

3. You know Jill, that's what I thought at first when justified made the comment, but now after looking at their pictures......there's no doubt. Too many angles of the flap show it as being short. :confused1: Prada Psycho might be right and maybe Miu Miu is making changes to the Coffer-style bags. I hope not, as that is one of the easiest ways to spot fakes on eBay right now!:sad:

4. I really thought styledrops was legit. This is quite worrying.

5. Sorry about making you people worried.
    Today I looked at new season's coffer bags and it is the same style as last season :sad: :sad: :sad:

6. Sorry about making you people worried.I hope that I am wrong :S
    Today I looked at new season's coffer bags and it is the same style as last season :sad: :sad: :sad:

7. Well, I sent Styledrops an e-mail asking about the possible discrepancy in the photo. Who knows, maybe I'll get a response? :shrugs:

8. I seriously doubt they sell fakes

9. so far they've been all good