stupid sales guy question/remark................

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
I was at the outlets the other day and I was in the Giorgio Armani store and the guy asked me if my pirtata ciao was a PAUL FRANK bag?? uh WTH??

hehe, there was a younger girl next to him and she kinda laughed. I said no it's tokidoki. He then said oh it looks like Paul Frank but better. Oh OK dude! :okay:

It was kinda funny.

LOL @ Jess :roflmfao: I wish they were cheap too! *sigh*

Tracy - LOL I probably would've given him a look that said "Are you stupid or something?!" :lol: but then again not TOO many people know what tokidoki is on the mainland, right? Or so other people said. In Hawaii, I spot at least 5-8 people with tokis whenever I go out! I dont think I've been asked a "stupid" question by anyone about my bags.. haha I hope not.

lol some girl at aeropostale asked me if my bag was from that cartoon thing.. i didn't take offense or anything 'cause it was the first time a stranger noticed my toki :smile:

i really don't care what other people think of my tokis 'cause i love them so darn much. most of the comments i have received are on the positive side though :biggrin:

Today I was at hottopic and a guy who works there asked me "cool bag, what is it?" I told him it was tokidoki and he told me he liked it. Kinda silly but that kinda made my day

^ for the last time T-T people need to know gwen stefani did not invent harajuku fashion.

i was in the sanrio store today, the SA said she loved my bag :biggrin: ty ty!

people who dont know about certain accessories always ask weird questions =/ my 200 dollar VW necklace looks like the planet saturn except with a cross on the top, and somebody asked me if it was from Men in Black... i was like o_o; huh? lol