Stupid question

1. I am sorry if this sounds stupid but is there a reason why First and City (maybe other bags, too) have mirrors in them? I know the reason for a why a mirror and not a make-up case? Or something else? Does anyone know? I was just wondering!
  2. First, there's no such thing as a stupid Q! :yes:

And I'm not sure why they come with a mirror but I know that it's practically Balenciaga's signature besides the amazing leather. It's like when you see the mirror hanging from a bag, you'll automatically know it's Balenciaga.

Hmm... it will be NICE if it comes with a makeup case too. :graucho:
  3. The mirror is so that you can look at yourself and make sure no one is coming up from behind to steal your brand new bbag!
  4. LOL!!!!! You're hilarious!!!!!
  5. Or if you're Chestnut, the Mirror is used as a devious tool to shoot your laser pointer indirectly across the screen of VERY boring Feminist Lectures, annoying the piss out of your prof!

MUUUUUUAHH ha ha ha ha ha.

6. from a psychology point of view, the mirror would represent "narcissism" so that you can stare at yourself in the mirror and say, "Yes, I love myself enough to buy this ridiculously expensive bag."
  7. Good one! :roflmfao:
  8. i honestly don't know why...i take the mirror off and put in the box...since i always use a little ANNA SUI mirror compact that i put in the front pocket of the bag.
  9. I thought is was because the designer wanted to "give the ladies something extra"?

I am not positive though!

10. i don't know why they do it, but i think it's a fabulous idea :amuse:
  11. Oh you gals crack me up!! :roflmfao:
  12. Not sure why they do it either, but I never use my mirror for fear it might break. It's in the box along with the extra tassels.
  13. I like the design with the leather string attached to the mirror, as it's easy to find and fish out the mirror, when you need to check your teeth, lips, etc... In my other bags, I carry a separate mirror to do the above. The designer was spot with this design feature accessory as part of the bag. :idea:
  14. If it the design is the "motorcycle," perhaps the mirror is supposed to represent the sideview mirror! ;)
  15. HMMM...interesting!!!:p