Stupid FEDEX came a day early and I got.......

Yeah, FedEx always shows up a day early for me too. I can't keep my mouth shut when I get a new purse anyway (I'm always so excited), so DH always knows about them. But he figures I work too and if I want spend my free cash on purses, so be it.

Hope you're not in too much trouble, Tracy!

I'm in the same boat. I order a lot online since I don't like what the buyers pick out at the stores near me. I get lectures all the time about the number of packages, the money I'm spending, how I'm ruining the environment because of the number of boxes I'm wasting, etc. Anything DH can think of that may stop me... even if it is a reach.

He also like to make fun of me when we pass by places with sign that say "Moving Boxes Sold Here". He jokes that we should open a moving box store since I already have all the boxes.

Funny thing is the day after he gave me a lecture about the environmental impact from the boxes he needed a box for something and said "The good thing about all your shopping is that the places you buy from send you nice boxes".

Next time he says anything about it, mention how you are helping to support delivery workers and their families. :yes:

ROFLMAO, this is too funny, my DH doesn't really keep track either. but i know if he read this he's want be with just the bag. his hobby is cards and xbox 360 and their games aren't exactly cheap so we can even out throughout the month.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I really feel for you all. But I agree with someone else who said "I am glad I dont have one of those husband thingies anymore". I never had the problem hiding the bags though for reasons due to my ex but I am glad I dont have to now (and can actually get something for myself now).

I hope you are not in too much trouble. Dinner and desert idea :tup:.

I totally know how this whole thing goes...Men just don't get it. The Boyfriend has his xbox360 and hockey hobby. I'm pretty sure if he's going to be buying 300 dollar skates, i'm buying myself a new purse! lol. It all evens out during the year. :yes:Maybe he has excepted it? Even if just a little?