Stupd, Simple Question

?

navy multi pocket or navy venetia

1. multi pocket, large

2. venetia

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ok..this is not an exciting post.
    I just need help on deciding between two purse styles. I love the color navy and like both styles. I have both. Now...which do I get in Navy...a large multi pocket or a venetia......see stupid question. Please help me decide. :heart: mags

2. I voted for Venetia. I just think the Navy translated so beautifully into this style.

3. I would get the Large Multipocket. I love the Venetia, but thought this color looked better in the Multipocket. Let us know what you decide! :smile:

4. aw, I voted for multipocket. I just think this color in particular looks nicer with bags that's not as wide as the venetia like mp small and large, or Blake.

5. MP all the way! I'm a huuuge fan of the MP, and navy is gorgeous!

6. You guys are so great to give me advise. This will be the first bag I buy since the whole wallet fiasco. Still no resolution. Marc Corporate is fighting the charge back but I just couldn't let this color go....

7. I voted Venetia. I LOVE mine and would love to have it in navy.

8. I voted Venetia... although I love the MP, I think Navy would look great for Venetia.

9. Voted for the MP, seen both and prefer the navy MP (but only just, the Venetia also looks fab in navy).

10. I vote Venetia all the way. I have one, and I just love it. And I think it would look amazing in navy!

11. i say venetia, i like the MP but i saw a pic of a navy venetia and it was :drool:!!!

12. i gotta say venetia as well... the navy is absolutely GORGEOUS on both though, so either way you're going to be toting an amazing bag:yahoo:

13. oohh, we're tied now :graucho: hahah

14. sorry mags, seems like we're no help!!

get your camera working and post some pics already! LOL..

15. oh man..no...we are tied. TIED...now what am I going to do?