Stupd, Simple Question

navy multi pocket or navy venetia

1. multi pocket, large

2. venetia

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ok..this is not an exciting post.
    I just need help on deciding between two purse styles. I love the color navy and like both styles. I have both. Now...which do I get in Navy...a large multi pocket or a venetia......see stupid question. Please help me decide. :heart: mags
  2. I voted for Venetia. I just think the Navy translated so beautifully into this style.
  3. I would get the Large Multipocket. I love the Venetia, but thought this color looked better in the Multipocket. Let us know what you decide! :smile:
  4. aw, I voted for multipocket. I just think this color in particular looks nicer with bags that's not as wide as the venetia like mp small and large, or Blake.
  5. MP all the way! I'm a huuuge fan of the MP, and navy is gorgeous!
  6. You guys are so great to give me advise. This will be the first bag I buy since the whole wallet fiasco. Still no resolution. Marc Corporate is fighting the charge back but I just couldn't let this color go....
  7. I voted Venetia. I LOVE mine and would love to have it in navy.
  8. I voted Venetia... although I love the MP, I think Navy would look great for Venetia.
  9. Voted for the MP, seen both and prefer the navy MP (but only just, the Venetia also looks fab in navy).
  10. I vote Venetia all the way. I have one, and I just love it. And I think it would look amazing in navy!
  11. i say venetia, i like the MP but i saw a pic of a navy venetia and it was :drool:!!!
  12. i gotta say venetia as well... the navy is absolutely GORGEOUS on both though, so either way you're going to be toting an amazing bag:yahoo:
  13. oohh, we're tied now :graucho: hahah
  14. sorry mags, seems like we're no help!!

get your camera working and post some pics already! LOL..
  15. oh are tied. what am I going to do?