STUNNING Rouge Vif Purse...BIN$1050

1. yummy:drool: ...I was just looking at that listing. But she is only shipping to paypal confirmed address. And my confirmed address is on the other side of the world from here. :crybaby:
  2. Beautiful.
  3. I was about to post this. This is really pretty. Good luck, bai!
  4. Thanks, girls. I want to get an exchange with aloha rag, but I guess I passed the 14 days limitation of getting the exchange even I am willing to pay the re-stock fee.

Anyway, I am selling this to fund another bbag.

I am getting lots of request on shipping international, I have never shipped anything international before, some of them said they have un-confirmed paypal address. Should I be ok to ship to un-confirmed paypal address?
  5. Good luck on the sale baiyishang! She is lovely so I'm sure you will sell her very soon. I'm also envious because your listing is still up, I just got mine removed :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: I can't sell it to fund anything else :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: vbmenu_register("postmenu_1562449", true);
  6. What do you mean you got your removed? We are not selling fake, we are selling authentic handbag. How can eBay remove our list?
  7. Yes, it is entirely CRAZY :hysteric: I posted in the eBay subforum... I had receipts too :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
  8. OMG!! HOLD ME BACK!!! I think I need this right now!!!
  9. Go, ranskimmie, go!

10. :shocked: ..........:noggin: YIKES!!!
  11. Yes, do it... do it... do it... do it...
  12. go, go, go ranskimmie for that gorgy RED!!!:drool:
  13. OK, who was it?
  14. GORGEOUS Rouge Vif!!