Stunned, Amazed, and BLOWN AWAY!!!!

1. I have been off the forum for awhile as I have been visiting the U.S., and didn't have computer access, but arrived back in Hong Kong today, and had to take a minute to brag about my amazing hubby, and my fantastic anniversary gift:yahoo: !!
    We celebrated our 10th anniversary a few weeks ago, and I told my DH not to buy me ANYTHING, as I shopped it up while back in the States. Apparently, I will try that line again, as he suprised me with a nice little bag from David Yurman:graucho: . I was expecting it to be a small something, but there were four boxes inside, and each one held a diamond eternity band....two rose gold, and two yellow gold:wtf: ! They were too big, and I am having to wait 4-6 weeks for them to make them for me in my ring size:crybaby: , but they are really more than I could ever have even hoped for!! Pics will follow as soon as they find their home on my finger....but it was just a bit of preemtive sharing of the joy:yahoo: !!!!!!!!!
  2. OH- how sweet of him!!! What an outrageous gift(s)!!!! My 10 year is coming up in 1 month!!! Happy Anniversary!!!:drinkup: What are you getting him???
  3. He is really hard to buy for:push: , as he gets anything he wants for himself and has no hobbies outside of work and us! I ended up buying him a really nice bottle of Scotch, and it got stolen out of my car at the movies!!! There are some happy teenagers somewhere in Plano, Texas!!! I also bought a bedroom outfit:graucho: that cost a lot less and was appreciated much more than the bottle of scotch (before it was stolen!). I still haven't told him that his liquor has gone AWOL! I was taking it to his office to be sent back here to HK, and my car was broken into that morning....I am hoping to replace before it's noticed!!!
  4. Wow amazing. I am so happy for you. Your DH is such a sweetheart.
  5. BTW....Happy Anniversary to you too!!! I think 10 years is really an accomplishment!!

Minnie.....Thank you......:smile:
  6. That is wonderful!!!! What a sweet sweet gift- and I can't wait to see pics!!
  7. annemerrick- I am so sorry to hear about your car getting broken into!!! UGH!!!:rant: On the bright side at least your bag or jewelry weren't stolen!

Last weekend we went to the jewelers and I'm getting the most gorgeous diamond and sapphire earrings!!! I'm so excited!! They look like a hanging teardrop- the center is sapphire that is surrounded by diamonds! The base (where you put it in your ear) has diamonds and then the tear drop hangs- sorry for my bad description! LOL:lol:

I'll post a picture next month!!! I'm so excited!:yahoo:
  8. OMG! What a sweet, sweet man! Can he give my husband lessons? I hope he got a reward for that!:graucho:

Congrats on your anniversary too!
  9. The earrings sound BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I can't wait to see a pic.....we will have to meet here again to show off our new jewels!! BTW....yes, thank goodness the thieves didn't find anything else....they checked out my CD's etc....and were probably dissapointed, as my car is the total MOM car, with stickers on the window even!!!!!

Nishi.....My husband absolutely knows how to rise beyond the occasion when he wants too, but don't feel too bad, as he said that should be enough to carry him to our 20th anniversary!!!!
  10. Annemerrick, the rings sound beautiful and Happy 10th!! My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th next month as well. He just said this weekend that we need to go (jewelry) shopping!

Can't wait to see the pics.
  11. Wow! What a fabulous gift! Your hubby is a doll! Congrats! Looking forward to seeing pics!
  12. glily- when's your anniversary? Mine is 9/21
  13. aawww that is so nice and thoughtful of him! how sweet! Congratulations on your 10year anniversary!
  14. Congratulations! Can't wait to see those pics. :smile: I would fall over flat if that was me. :biggrin:
  15. That's wonderful, what a sweetheart you've got!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!