Stuff for men

1. So, I'm pretty knackered today (only four hours sleep, but I completed my coursework!) back to the point! My sister and I were mucking around earlier and I noticed I looked properly rough (probably a combination of tiredness and other things!) I was just wondering what sort of cosmetics you would reccomend a guy to use, I occaisionally use Virgin Vie, when I have the time/or remember, but Id kinda like to get into a routine or something. Any reccomendations? (that also might be quite readily available in the UK too!)

2. I got my fiance hooked on Biotherm Homme products. They're from France so you should be able to find them in the UK. Let me tell you, this guy had a mowhawk and did not use antiperspirant when I met him and now he religiously uses his eye cream, I must have done something right!

He's been using it a few years and he feels it makes his skin really smooth and healthy looking. I got him started with the moistrizer (aquapower) and an eye cream (detox) and a few other things. Now he's more products on his own to the routine and he loves it! Give it a try, it's high quality men's skincare.

go to www.biothermhomme.co.uk/_ww/_gb/men/default.aspx

3. Biotherm Homme's products a are tad too drying. I swear by Dermalogica (if you're in london, you can get it in covent garden. otherwise, just search it on the net), Clarins and Kiehl's.
    Dermalogica's Oil Control Lotion really helps reduce oil production and prevents breakouts as it contains camphor and salicylic acid.
    I also use Dermalogica Ultra-calming cleanser, skin refining masque and anti-bac cooling masque.

Clarins' Toning Lotion is a must for me, and is even light enough to go over the eye area.

Kiehl's Abyssine eye cream is my holy grail and I swear by it. I'm 18, but I've been using this for a year or so. No dark circles and puffiness no matter how many nights I stay out. Kiehl's Sodium PCA oil-free moisturizer is not at all oily although it might feel so, as the sodium pca is attracting the moisture in the air. I only apply this at night, and spray a light mist of Avene over it.

When I need extra help, I use Bobbi Brown's Tinted Moisturizer mixed with a little of the kiehl's moisturiser and then pat on YSL touche eclat. As long as you find the colour that fits your skin colour perfectly and remember to blend everything in, no one would know that you're using any make-up.

Oh, and once in a while, I use a little self tanner to prevent being too pale.

Hope this helps. just shout out if you need any help.

4. Thanks for the tips! I'll be sure to try some out

5. Sooo, are you thinking of cosmetics (make up) or just skin care?

6. Sorry about the double reply:

Anyways;

For make up, the touche eclat is amazing and a must have. Beyond that I would recommend dropping by Selfridges' Dior stand and talk to a lovely blond lady whose name I've sadly forgotten, she's quite tall, blond (probably fake). She'll be able to try things on you and treats you really nicely, comes up with creative and good solutions. Such people will help you and you'll be able to see the results before you buy.

Personally I think the Diorskin airflash i the best foundation. It sprays on and really is unnoticeable and evens out immideately.

7. I was thinking more skin care, but who knows, thanks for the tips any how!!

8. I'll force my fiancé to use Biotherm Homme products. Well I don't have to force him anymore, cuz he likes it now :smile: And they smell good. Masculine.